There are many ways our Australian WordPress developers can help you get the most from your website. Below are examples of common WordPress support requests completed by our team.
- Tasks marked with a tick are typically completed within 30 minutes
- Tasks marked with a clock need one hour or more to be completed
When you open a support ticket, we get to work! If additional support time or information is needed to complete the task a WordPress developer will advise you.
Our WordPress developers are quickly on hand when the unexpected happens.
- Troubleshoot and fix the white screen error
- Troubleshoot and fix a 500 Internal Server Error
- Troubleshoot and fix WordPress database connection errors
- Troubleshoot and fix theme errors
- Troubleshoot plugin update issues
- Troubleshoot and fix plugin conflicts
WordPress Themes & Plugins
Want new functionality or styling changes your website? Our WordPress Developers can help with themes & plugins.
- Install and activate one WordPress theme
- Create and activate a child theme
- Modify theme menu items
- Modify a theme CSS entry
- Install and activate one WordPress plugin
- Customise a theme
Hosting & Database Management
WP Copilot’s experienced Australian WordPress developers help with a number of tasks via your hosting control panel. If an issue requires support from your hosting company we can you ask the right questions.
- Modify the WordPress config file
- Change and test the PHP version via CPanel
- Change memory limits via php.ini
- Change nameserver & DNS records
- Transfer database and files to a new hosting account (CPanel to CPanel)
- Create a new email address
- Connect an email address to a Gmail account
- Import or export WordPress database
- Backup a database via CPanel
- Optimize a WordPress database
WordPress SEO & Conversion
Websites are there to make money and generate leads. Our WordPress developers implement the tasks you need to improve conversion rates and tracking whether your goal is subscribers or ecommerce sales.
- Confirm pages are indexed in Google
- Create a HTML Sitemap page
- Create a XML sitemap and submit to Google Search Console
- Setup Google Analytics tracking in WordPress
- Setup a form conversion goal
- Add Facebook tracking pixels to WordPress
- Add Google Adsense to WordPress
- Add email marketing subscriber forms
- Create custom lead generation forms
- Test a website form or checkout
- Setup 5 WordPress URL redirects
- Setup WordPress caching for speed
- Setup an SSL certificate (HTTPS)
WordPress Security & Updates
It’s critical that your website security is considered to protect your data and users. Call on our WordPress developers to help secure your website, from keeping things up to date to backups and security hardening.
- Take a backup of your website
- Restore a backup of your website
- Setup a backup plugin
- Setup a WordPress security plugin
- Scan a website for malware
- Update user access and passwords
- Clean a hacked website
- Limit Failed login attempts
- Update all installed themes via the WordPress Dashboard
- Manually update one theme (requiring upload)
- Update and test installed plugins via the WordPress Dashboard
- Manually update one plugin (requiring upload)
- Update WordPress to a new version
WordPress Website Audits
Is your website slow or bloated? Is it not generating the leads you expect? Time for a spring clean? Expert WordPress developers can audit your website to find the hidden issues costing you sales!
- WordPress website speed testing
- WordPress plugin audit
- Broken link scan
- Cross browser & device testing
WordPress Admin Tasks
Get back to doing what you love and let our WordPress developers take care of admin tasks from uploading content to optimising images.
- Setup a plugin to bulk optimise file sizes
- Manually optimise file size and dimensions of 5 images
- Upload 10 images to a gallery or slider
- Create and upload a Favicon image
- Create a new page
- Duplicate a page
- Add or update page content
Other WordPress Developer Tasks
There are so many ways we can help with WordPress, so here’s just a few more:)
- Install a comment system
- Install a comment spam prevention plugin
- Disable comments for the entire site
- Remove all pending comments
- Reset a lost WordPress password
Ready to get the help you need from the best WordPress developers in Australia? All you need is a WP Copilot membership for access to the team.
Hire Australian WordPress Developers Today!